Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rainy days

I love rainy weather and everything about it. The smell of the earth when the first drops of rain fall, the cloudy skies that somehow manage to make the entire world look fresh and green. It's perfect. You can sit on a couch cuddle up with a good book or a movie and get some hot cocoa to sip on and your set. Or you can just let go. take off your shoes and enjoy the rain. There's something about rain that soothes my soul. No matter how mad, angry, anxious or sad I am rain just makes me happy. While I was writing this I was pretty annoyed about a whole bunch of stuff, I realized that just writing about it comforts me. And this strip cracks me up. 

2 comments:

Arnaud Wijnant said...

oooh we have plenty of rain, come and get some :)

Tasmai Uppin said...

Here, rainy season is over now it's just chilly.