Thursday, November 13, 2008

NLP

I did this NLP(Neuro-Linguistic Programming) course. For those of you who think this is Greek, it's actually a study of the sub-conscious mind. In itself it's an awesome course. Richard Bandler and John Grinder together, founded this field of study. It needs an awful lot of practice and concentration. In fact one of their theories that has been proven is that when you're sick, you need to listen to your body and what it wants to tell you. Then you need to do what your body wants you to do and then you feel better. Another way of getting rid of your illness is to picture what color your cough or cold or fever or whatever looks like. (For me my sore throat looks green in my head) Then, you concentrate on that color and change the color in your head and you shift the way your throat feels. I'm going to go clear my head and shift the way I feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the placebo effect.

-Seth

Tasmai Uppin said...

Yeah, kinda like the placebo effect but way cooler.