Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bright and Shiny



For the past few days, it seems like nothing has been going even remotely right. Work or otherwise. While sharing some of my thoughts with my friend, I learnt something very helpful and it's probably going to seem all philosophical, but I've got to share it.
Basically, I was being my overdramatic self and going on and on about how horrible things are getting and how for all I know, by the time things can better, I could've croaked (I was referring to the unpredictability of life). He said, "In that case you need to find something that can make you happy now,this very instant, so if you do die in the next minute you'll die happy".
That's when something clicked. I didn't see it that way at all and when I got a different perspective, things seemed a lot more effortless. Sharing opened up a new door that I would normally never even know existed. Thanks Jason!

No comments: